In 2018 UNESCO is launching a call for applications to the Young Professionals Programme 2018.
The objectives of the programme seek to improve the geographical representation of the Secretariat, promote gender parity at international professional level, create an enhanced pool of young civil servants, enriching and diversifying UNESCO.
The program enables graduates and young professionals to join UNESCO at an early stage in their careers.
The main criteria for candidatures from Belarus:
- Age: 32 years maximum. Candidates must be born not i.e. born not before 1st January 1986
- Education: holding an advanced university degree, with a specialization or a major in the following areas: Education Sciences; Public Policy; Natural and Basic Sciences; Cultural Heritage; Social and Human Sciences; Communications and Information; International Relations and Political Sciences; Economics; International Cooperation and Development; Public and International Law; Business Administration; Finance; Accounting; Computer Science; Knowledge Management and Information Technology.
- Languages: fluent English or French. Knowledge of both working languages is an asset. Knowledge of Spanish, Russian, Arabic or Chinese is an additional asset.
- Experience: initial professional experience is an asset, but not mandatory.
Candidates are invited to submit — no later than 10 June 2018 — to the Ministry of Education the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae in Russian (Belarusian) and in English (French) in free form (maximum two pages);
- Recommendation from the Institute (employer) together with the candidate’s characteristics in the Russian (Belarusian) language.
Candidates selected at the national level to participate in the program will be informed by July 5 of the current year.