We invite you to take part in the Vietnam Conference on Nuclear Science and Technology!
Time: 2nd — 4th August 2017.
Venue: Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa, 26-28 Tran Phu Street, Nha Trang City, Viet Nam.
Objective: Presentation and exchanging information of the new results and achievements in scientific researches, technological applications, education and training in the field of atomic energy.
Participants: Representatives of the IAEA, international institutions and organizations; Scientists, researchers and students in the field of nuclear science and technology and related fields in Viet Nam; Overseas Vietnamese and foreign scientists.
- Session A: Nuclear Power and Human Resource Training (Nuclear Power Engineering
and Designs, Reactor Physics, Nuclear Safety; Human Resource Training and
- Session B: Nuclear Physics, Nuclear Data, Accelerators, and Nuclear Analysis.
- Session C: Radiation Measurement, Radiation Safety and Environmental Monitoring.
- Session D: Application of Radiation Technology and Nuclear Techniques in Industry,
Agriculture, Healthcare and others.
- Session E: Radiochemistry and Nuclear Chemistry, Nuclear Fuel Cycle, Nuclear
Material Technology, and Radioactive Waste Management.